Knebworth high street (London Road) has had some barriers erected as part of the social distancing measures being carried out by HCC. Check out this link for more details.
Knebworth Health and Covid-19 Resources
- Knebworth and Marymead Surgery
- Bridge Cottage Surgery (a good proportion of Knebworth residents historically registered with this practice)
- Knebworth Covid Response Team
Local Council Support
What you can do to if you want to help
National Advice and Help
- Get coronavirus support as an extremely vulnerable person
- Find a Local Helper
- Find a Mutual Aid Group
- Dept. of Health and Social Care
- NHS advice video
Where to go to get financial support
- What you need to do
- Claim for wage costs through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- HMRC Support for Business
- Support for Renters
(In alphabetical order.)
There is also a page in this wiki that picks up a filtered feed from the BBC: Latest Coronavirus News.
Technical background about the disease and its progress
- Science Media Centre: an excellent resource for those who are interested in the science behind the headlines.
- CDC (USA)
- MRC Centre for Global Infectious Disease Analysis
- Wikipedia Entry
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Global Covid Tracker
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases (JHU)
- Covid Visualizer (CMU)
- Genomic epidemiology of novel coronavirus
- Our World in Data
- subreddit dedicated to more technical aspects of the disease
- St Louis Federal Reserve,
- Wikipedia (socio-economic impact).
- Please contribute to Covid-19 charities if you are able to.
Graphs (from Our World in Data)
I've put some extra graphs in a separate page.